Little Blue Robot Little Blue Robot

first flash ever??

I can tell that already that you show promise, the drawings are all smooth, the movements make sense, and all together it was a pretty good little video. hope too see some more, it only gets better.

a MATRIX regurgitated a MATRIX regurgitated

I dont know why...

But honestly, that was the greatest thing I have ever seen. I really cant explain it, it was just so damn funny. please never stop making movies.

Wild Stick West Wild Stick West

Some talent is definatley evident here, not sloppy

I like the movie, had its own style, funny concept, but the frame rate was kinda slow, thats what I would change if I had the chance.

seikendensetsurules responds:

Frame rate cannot be slow. What you mean is the movie itself was slow. Framerate can be jerky, and it was NOT jerky.

Lord Destros' Guide to CS Lord Destros' Guide to CS

I'm sorry your such a jack ass phantom ghost.

you are being to critical, the lines are funny, it makes fun of AOL. "Time for sleep". why don't you go and image more ways to kill all the people you hate instead of spreading it on newgrounds.

Robocop-PD Robocop-PD

I just dont understand such great art,

I also do not understand such great animations. I beg of you, be creative with your work, and always listen to the people who criticise your work constructivley, and people who aprrove of your work, there the ones enjoying it.

Sincerly Agent Orange